Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gaining Knowledge @ Singapore Science Centre

Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim...


Yesterday i went to Singapore Science Centre. The admission charge is S$ 6.00/adult. I went there with my friends, Syandra and Putu. Syandra and I will be in Singapore for 3 months, from October 19, 2007 until January 18, 2007, for intership in School of Computing, National University of Singapore. Putu was my friend in 81 senior high school. This is the second time he accompany us hanging out in Singapore. First time when we went to Esplanade. Me, Syandra, Viny (was still here), Putu, and Tobias (Viny's friend) went there just for hanging out. Nothing special in Esplanade.

In Singapore Science Centre, we saw a lot of simulation of real things in the world. I could gain much knowledge there. Wow... it's amazing. I'm impressed on it. I can't tell more here. So, if you love science, please come to Singapore Science Centre.


Once more, in Science Centre, I had a chance to take photo with Murata Boy. Murata boy is a robot that can ride bicycle. In that exhibition, Murata Boy can answer few yes-no questions by nod and shake his head. Also, he can ride bicycle through straight and S-curve tracks. Here are the photo of us (me and Murata Boy) and the photo of Murata Boy when ride bicycle through S-curve track.

Funtastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bagus banget ya tempatnya :) sayangnya gue udah agak2 lupa, udah lama banget ke sananya :P

MashiMaro said...

iya nux.. banyak banget simulasinya..
kayaknya gak cukup sehari ke sana.. :P
Nux, t4 wisata mana lagi di Sg yang wajib didatangi menurut loe?