Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Parents are going to Hajj

Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim...

(My beloved parents in our house)

Last night I was worried about my parents. Why I could not call them... I tried to call them.. once... twice... three times... four times... etc.. And finally, at 11pm last night I could talk with my mom... But just my mom... I could not talk with my dad because my dad was in another room. My mom was fine. We could not talk a lot, because she wanted to sleep. She must leave Pondok Gede Hajj dormitory on the following day at 6am. So, I ended the call and slept.

In the morning, while I was preparing to go to NUS, I called my mom (mama) again. She and her group (Kloter 10) just arrived in the airport. The airplane will take off at 10am. In this time, I could talk with my dad (papa) and my aunt (Bule Atun). They go to Hajj and will back home in the next 40 days from now.

Mama, Papa, Bule, be careful ya.... Sorry I could not be there yesterday when you went to Pondok Gede Hajj dormitory. But I always pray that Allah would give you His praise, and you can come home safely. And we can meet again :)

No comments: